Jobs – Visual Designer
Lemon.ly is a visual marketing firm focused on creating understanding through visuals. We make things look sweet with infographics, data visualizations, and UI/UX Design. Lemon.ly is a young startup with a small team, but big clients and huge visions. We’re looking for an All-Star designer to hustle and help us grow. We like to work hard and are committed to making amazing visuals that make our clients and fans say WOW.
- Wireframe and design infographics
- Research, interpret, and organize data for visualizations
- Work with team to brainstorm, plan and design creative internal projects for marketing
- Design incredible web interfaces that are both functional and unique to our clients’ brand
- Be a smooth criminal on a team that has a lot of fun
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Strong typographical skills and use of space
- Hustle to work in a fast, demanding startup environment
- A keen eye for beautiful and interesting information design
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with motion graphics and interactivity
- Experience with infographic or information design
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Attend events and conferences
- Responsibility and autonomy
- Get in early – be one of the first employees
- Work in a creative, collaborative space in downtown Sioux Falls (option for possible remote work)
- Make a name for yourself by being a core team member on projects with high visibility across the web
Send your resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No deadline for applications, but when we find the right person we’ll hire.